- 1 How do you comment on a picture on iPhone?
- 2 How do I unlike a photo on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I export photos from my iPhone?
- 4 How can I get videos off my iPhone?
- 5 Can you add comments to photos on iPhone?
- 6 Can you add comments to photos in iphoto?
- 7 Why can I not delete photos on my iPhone?
- 8 Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
- 9 What happens to deleted photos on iPhone?
- 10 How do you transfer pictures from your iPhone to your SD card?
- 11 How do I transfer photos from iPhone to memory card?
- 12 How do I get pictures and videos off my iPhone?
- 13 How do I send a 10 minute video from my iPhone?
- 14 How do I get my iPhone unlocked?
How do you comment on a picture on iPhone?
- In the Photos app, tap Shared at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to view a different album, tap Sharing at the top, then tap the album you want.
- Tap a photo or video, then do any of the following: Tap Like. Tap again to stop liking the image. Tap “ Add a comment,” enter a comment, then tap Send.
How do I unlike a photo on my iPhone?
How to delete all photos from iPhone
- Open Photos app.
- Tap Albums.
- Tap All Photos.
- Tap Select.
- Tap or drag across to select photos to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
How do I export photos from my iPhone?
Click File > Export > Export Photos. Set your export preferences, then click Export. Choose the folder you want to export the photos to (this could be on your Mac’s hard drive or an external drive). Click Export to copy the images from iCloud Photos Library to your computer’s hard drive.
How can I get videos off my iPhone?
You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable.
- Open the Photos app on your computer.
- The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device.
Can you add comments to photos on iPhone?
Photos for iOS on the iPhone cannot display keywords, titles, caption. So it has no tool to add them. But if you are syncing the photos with iCloud Photos from a Mac, you can add keywords, titles, caption in Photos on the Mac, and then use these metadata in searches on the iPhone.
Can you add comments to photos in iphoto?
Go to the Apple photo app, edit, click on the circle with three dots, markup, blue circle with plus sign, text, tap on the text box, edit, and then type.
Why can I not delete photos on my iPhone?
Most of the time, you can ‘t delete photos on your iPhone because they’re synced to another device. If your photos are synced to your computer with iTunes or Finder, they can only be deleted when connecting your iPhone to your computer. If this isn’t the case, then iCloud Photos might be turned on.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android phone, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on “Recently Deleted.” In that folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.
What happens to deleted photos on iPhone?
Delete photos or videos When you delete photos and videos, they go to your Recently Deleted album for 30 days. After 30 days, they’ll be permanently deleted. If you use iCloud Photos, and delete photos and videos from one device, the photos and videos will be deleted on your other devices.
How do you transfer pictures from your iPhone to your SD card?
Import photos and videos
- Connect the adapter to your iOS device.
- Connect your digital camera to the adapter by USB or insert an SD card.
- Photos should automatically open to the Import tab.
- Tap Import All to import your content, or tap specific items, then tap Import.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to memory card?
To transfer photos from iPhone to SD card without a computer:
- Insert the SD card into the SD card reader and connect the SD card reader to your iPhone.
- Go to the ” Photos ” app on your iPhone and select the photos you want to move.
- Click the “Share” button and choose “Save to Files”.
How do I get pictures and videos off my iPhone?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I send a 10 minute video from my iPhone?
How to Send a Large Video From iPhone Using iCloud
- Open the Photos app and tap the video you want to share.
- Tap the share icon.
- This opens the share menu—tap Mail.
- You’ll be taken to a Mail compose page with your attachment automatically added to the bottom of the message.
- Tap Send.
How do I get my iPhone unlocked?
Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. Follow these steps to finish unlocking your iPhone:
- Back up your iPhone.
- After you’ve made a backup, erase your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone from the backup you’ve just made.